Something for Non-profits, Governments and Corporates
I Love facilitatING social impact and capacity building programs.
8 Fun Facts
- I eat my crisps (no, not potato chips) with hot sauce
- Painting & applying mehndi makes me feel the most present
- My go-to podcast is always 99% invisible
- I have been to five schools and two universities
- Psychological thrillers are the best movie genre
- I ask a lot of “..but why?” questions
- My fiancé and I make mocktails for fun
- I am afraid of rollercoasters and moths
Something for Readers, Writers, Speakers and Content Producers
I Love talking about culture, leadership and mental health.
[Upcoming Post]: Who is our Community?
On friendship, identity and more..
Not the end of the road, just a changed direction
…I would just like to start by grounding myself in why I am here…
Area of Expertise!
I can speak on the value of connecting diverse communities to each other as well as addressing issues within a specific community
I can speak on the processes and impact of approaching issues and solutions from a systems lens, power dynamics and interconnectedness
I can speak on the underlying principles on effective and impactful community engagement with young people and communities of colour
I can speak on topics that apply to learning across the age and life experience spectrum
Something for Young People, Women and Migrant Communities
I LOVE CONNECTING PEOPLE TO OPPORTUNITIES.
CoFFEE CATCH-UPS Are Free!
I love meeting new people and learning about your story, your plan or the impact you hope to create, so feel free to reach out for a catch up!